click click click

Monday, June 13, 2011

Tickets to Cheap Seats

The minute I came back from my holiday in Manila, one of my friends asked me if I wanted to watch theatre plays currently on show but I declined.  My Husband and I are taking a rest from going out for the past month.  We felt it was too soon to be going out after our big vacation.  However, I can't help but share with you some great deals on aCheapseat.com .

I have long wanted to buy Cirque Du Soleil Tickets and The Lion King Tickets.  I have heard so many wonderful reviews from my relatives and friends who have experienced watching these two spectacular show.  I hope one day my Husband and I will get to watch them too.

For concerts, I would love to have a go at James Taylor Tickets and Tim McGraw Tickets for some great night of sweet loving music.  And who wouldn't want to have the chance of owning U2 Concert Tickets?  My friends would squealed in delight in case they have a change to get cheap tickets to any U2 concert.

It's nice to dream of concerts and shows I would like to see someday.  One day I know I'll have the time and money to buy those tickets.  But if you have chance to get to see one of these, check it out and buy tickets now!