click click click

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Jollibee is Love!

What was my first meal when I arrived in Manila? What else, but Jollibee!!!!!


Jollibee is the most famous and well-loved fastfood restaurant in the Philippines.  I grew up enjoying Jollibee's Chickenjoy and Yum Burger.  


Do you have a favourite Jollibee memory?  I do!  I remember celebrating my 7th birthday in Jollibee Cubao and my favourite mascot, Jollibee, entertained the guests by dancing and playing with the kids at my party.
Jollibee


On the evening we arrived in Manila, our first stop was at a Jollibee branch for dinner.   
Jollibee
Jollibee




We missed Jollibee's Chickenjoy very much!!  When my parents asked us what we wanted, we both said, "Two-piece Chickenjoy, please?" 
Jollibee
Jollibee




After all these years, it is still the same taste of Chickenjoy we are familiar with.  Although, there was a change in chicken size and consistency of their gravy, it is still the same delicious and tasty Chickenjoy we love.
Jollibee
Jollibee


On our second week here, we had dinner again at Jollibee so we can have a taste of their burgers.  
Jollibee


I had the Yum with Cheese which looked smaller but the the taste still the same.
Jollibee


The burger meals came with a small serving of skinny but crunchy French Fries (chips).  
Jollibee


The Husband ordered the Burger Steak rice meal.   The Philippines is known for eating rice in every meal so Jollibee offers this meal for burger and rice lovers.
Jollibee


For snacks, we love the Classic Jolly Hotdog.  Delicious hotdog in a bun with cheese generously sprinkled on top.  
Jollibee


We also love breakfasts at Jollibee.  My favourite is the Longganisa Meal and the Corned Beef Meal.
Jollibee
Jollibee




Going back home will never be complete without indulging in our favourite meals at Jollibee.  My friends and I in Australia always wish that someday, Jollibee will have a branch in Sydney.  
Jollibee


It's a restaurant that means a lot to us because it will always remind us of home, of our childhood, and of good food that brings satisfaction to our tummies and smiles on our faces.