click click click

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cafe in the Middle of Somewhere

One of my usual coffee tambayan is Fresco Espresso cafe situated in the middle of QVB's basement. As much as I appreciate cozy and quiet cafes, I also sometimes enjoy cafes that gives me a chance to people-watch. 

I like seeing people walking past me as I sip my cup of coffee, most of them walking so fast in order to catch their train home. I like watching people and their outfits for the day, hear their laughter as they chitchat with friends, mothers and their bubs in strollers, backpackers with their big bags on their back, tourists trying to catch up with people walking so fast while taking photos--those are some of the things I see.

In the midst of hustle and bustle around me while I have my "me" time with a cup of coffee, I feel a sense of peace and quiet as I appreciate other people's lives unfold before me.