click click click

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Day-out with the Parents

Took the day off on Friday so I can spend time with my parents.

We had lunch at St James Hotel for some steak.

Then we attended mass at St. Mary's Cathedral.

Walked around Hyde Park.

Had coffee and cake at The Coffee Club.

I had my usual Cafe Americano and tried their New York Cheesecake. It was lovely.

My mom had hot chocolate and it was delicious, i loved it! I think I'm going to spend some "Me" times here soon, I need to go back for their cheesecake!

Late afternoon was spent at Paddy's Market in Chinatown to shop for pasalubong for the Phils. I told myself I'll focus on buying for stuff for the Phils but I found stuff for me too!!! Yay!

I also took them shopping for Koreanovela DVDs. My parents love koreanovelas so I indulged them. And to top the great day, we took them to BBQ City for dinner so they can experience Korean BBQ dining.