click click click

Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Interview Tag

Want to know more about me? Just send 5 questions my way and I'll gladly answer them.

Want to be interviewed by me? Let me know and I'll send you 5 questions to be answered on your blog. See the Interview Rules on the lower portion of this post.

Below is my online interview with
Toni:

1. What is the best thing about being married?
The best things are always the simple things for me. Having a partner who supports my dreams (even if he doesn’t agree to my ideas sometimes), a best friend who listens to my happy chatter or lonely whims, a playmate who discovers new things with me, and a husband who assures me that thru good and bad times he will always be there to hold my hand.

2. What were your academic achievements?
Best in Deportment during Elementary years. Dean’s Lister in College.

3. If you were a kind of chocolate, what chocolate would you be?
I’d be a Lindt White Chocolate hahaha. Looks tough on the outside, but smooth and rich in sweetness on the inside.

4. What is one thing you know now that you wish you had known at age 16?
To always follow my heart and not be pressured by family’s expectations.

5. If you had super powers, would you be a hero or a sidekick? Tell us about your choice.
I’d be a hero because I am independent and don’t mind working alone.

Interview rules:

1. Leave me a comment saying “Interview me.”

2. I will respond by emailing/replying back five questions to you. I get to pick the questions.

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.